Competition: Win a R2000 voucher because it’s good to feel @ home
It’s the month of love and we are feeling particularly loving…
All around the air is filled with butterflies and love, but we feel that it’s only fair that your home also gets some love this month ?????
We are giving away a R2 000 gift voucher because It’s Good to Feel @ Home! Give your home some much needed attention and pamper her with a new coat of paint or a beautiful new couch.
To enter is simple:
- Like the Property.CoZa South Africa Page
- Share this post to your friends with the #itsgoodtofeelathome
- Tag 2 friends
The competition ends on Friday 14th February 2020. The winner will be announced on Saturday 15th February 2020.
The winner will receive one R2 000 voucher at a home improvement or home decor outlet of their choice.
Terms and conditions apply.
#PropertyCoZa #loveisintheair #valentine #valentinesday #homeimprovement #itsgoodtofeelathome #property #realestate #diy
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Barkotorque Investments (Pty) Ltd t/a Property.CoZa South Africa (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Property.CoZa South Africa or any other Property.CoZa affiliate, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion may participate.
- The promotional competition starts on the 7th of February 2020 and will be closing at 00h00 on the 14th of February 2020.
- The winners will be announced on the 15th of February 2020.
- If winners do not respond or accept their prize within 30 days of being awarded, a random draw will take place on 29th February 2020, to pick a new winner.
- All successful participants (entrants who have complied with the Terms & Conditions) stand a chance to win the following prize:
1 x R2 000 voucher from a home improvement outlet based in South Africa, e.g.
- Home décor
- Home / building / garden improvement
- Entry requirements
- To stand a chance to win one of the prizes, participants will be required to:
- Share on our social platforms the Property.CoZa “It’s good to feel @ home” post, tagging two friends in the shared post:
- Facebook (To be shared on the post’s comments section)
- Instagram (To be shared on the post’s comment section)
- Each participant must like the Property.CoZa South Africa page on the platform that is being posted on.
- The participant will be entered into the competition to win the prize as stipulated above.
- The winner will ONLY be drawn from participants who have entered this competition as part of the Property.CoZa South Africa Social Media Campaign.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all campaign participants.
- Representatives from Property.CoZa South Africa will deliver the prize to the respective winners.
- Winners will be notified via telephone and / or SMS and will be announced on Facebook and Instagram.
- After the announcement of the winners name, the winner has 7 days to contact the promoter to claim their prize. If no contact has been made within 7 days, the promoter reserves the right to choose a new winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated, failing which the person will no longer be eligible for a prize and that prize will be re-allotted.
- Property.CoZa South Africa accepts no responsibility for any incomplete registration details that the entrant may supply as part of the registration / entrance into the competition.
- Proof of sending an entry does not constitute as proof of receipt by Property.CoZa South Africa. Errors in entries may occur, i.e. entries not successfully transmitting, and in such case, it is at the discretion of Property.CoZa South Africa to void any entries they deem not successful.
- No claims by post, e-mail or any other form of communication; other than official Property.CoZa South Africa winner communication will be accepted.
- A participant may enter the competition as many times as they wish.
- The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Property.CoZa South Africa reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- Property.CoZa South Africa reserves the right to use participant details for marketing and research purposes, unless the consumer advises otherwise.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Property.CoZa South Africa and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The right of admission into this promotion lies solely with the promoter and is non-negotiable.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from Property.CoZa South Africa. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe from receiving material by contacting the Property.CoZa South Africa via email : [email protected]
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.