HOW IS LMS MATCHMAKING CALCULATED V1.0
The LMS Matchmaking functionality/tool will provide returns on a high quality of matching according to the information that is captured.
Herewith an explanation of how the MATCHMAKING criteria and calculations are done. Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the functionality of this tool.
The MATCHMAKING tool is not an exact science ensuring 100% accuracy. It is only a tool to be used to assist you to match your buyers with your own or another Agents’ Listings within your office or Cross-border. The wider you cast your net, the higher number of matches you will receive, but the % match might be a bit smaller. Use your own discretion. Be on the lookout for NOTIFICATIONS when the system finds new Listing matches for your already loaded buyer/s, as and when your colleagues load their NEW Listings!
|LMS MATCHMAKING – Percentage allocation formula explained|
|Allocated %||Scenario 1||Scenario 2||Scenario 3||Scenario 4|
|Listing Type (mandatory)|
|Property Type (mandatory)|
Explanation of the PRICE section above:
- If the listing’s price falls within the buyer’s price parameters loaded under his/her profile, 25% is allocated for the match.
Explanation of the LOCATION section above:
- The total allocated to a full match for a LOCATION match is 25%, but the 25% is split into 2 portions.
- If the listing is located within a CITY which is loaded under the Buyer’s preference captured by you, 10% is allocated for a match.
- If the listing is located within a SUBURB which is loaded under the Buyer’s preference captured by you, 15% is allocated for a match.
- If both are a match, full 25% is allocated for this section.
- Loading more than 1 City or Suburb under the Buyer’s profile for LOCATION preference will not make the % allocation smaller.
- If a match is found, the applicable % allocation is allocated.
Explanation of the CONFIGURATION section criteria:
- This % matching is based upon the initial criteria ticked according to the buyer’s preferences you load.
- There are 10 criteria options to choose from when a buyer’s preferences are loaded:
- Bed, Bath, Living area, Garage, Carport, Pets, Pool, Separate flat, Study and Staff Quarters.
- Each of them are assigned a max of 5% if all 10 are ticked. 5% x 10 = 50%. See scenario 2 above.
- If 5 of the 10 are ticked when the buyer is loaded, each of those 5 will receive 10% allocation – see scenario 1 above.
- If 8 of the 10 are ticked when the buyer is loaded, each of those 8 will receive 6.25% allocation to make up the 50% – see scenario 4.
Explanation of the LISTING TYPE & PROPERTY TYPE section criteria:
- These sections are mandatory to choose, but no % allocation is given to them.
- Should a Buyer wish to buy more than one Property Type i.e. Townhouse and/or House, you have to load the Buyer twice, each with the different Property Types chosen. Or you have to choose one, Save, Match, see results, go back to Buyer’s profile, and choose the other Type, Save, Match, see results.
|EXAMPLE 1:||EXAMPLE 2:|
|PRICE match within the parameters:||25%||PRICE match within the parameters:||25%|
|City match:||10%||City match:||10%|
|Suburb match:||15%||Suburb NO match:||0%|
|5 of the 10 criteria were chosen, only 3 matched:||30%||8 of the 10 criteria were chosen but only 6 matched:||38%|
|PERCENTAGE MATCH:||80%||PERCENTAGE MATCH:||73%|
|EXAMPLE 3:||EXAMPLE 4:|
|PRICE match within the parameters:||25%||PRICE does NOT match within the parameters:||0%|
|City match:||10%||City match:||10%|
|Suburb match:||15%||Suburb match:||15%|
|5 of the 10 criteria were chosen, all 5 matched:||50%||6 of the 10 criteria were chosen but only 4 matched:||33%|
|PERCENTAGE MATCH:||100%||PERCENTAGE MATCH:||58%|