How to Make a Listing Inactive
How to make a listing Inactive V1.0
• Understanding the LMS listing Statuses on the Listing Dashboard
• How to read the listing status result
• How to Expire a listing prior to the initial expiry date
• How to set a listing with a future date
• How to read the portal feed / website status results
• How do I check if my listing is not feeding to P24 or PP
• How to Edit the Listing Activation and Expiry dates
SETTING A LISTING TO THE INACTIVE STATUS:
Listing statuses can only be changed in the Change Listing field:
REASONS WHY A LISTING WILL SHOW AS INACTIVE:
• A listing which is loaded onto LMS (and the photos are uploaded as well), but NO portal feed has been ticked when the listing is SUBMITTED will automatically be loaded as INACTIVE.
• A listing which is loaded onto LMS (and the photos are uploaded as well), but not yet SUBMITTED, will be in DRAFT format. When the listing is activated but NO portal feed has been ticked when the listing is SUBMITTED, will automatically be loaded as INACTIVE.
• If a listing has an ACTIVE status but all the portal feeds are later unticked by using the Change Listing Status button which opens the LISTING STATUS & FEED module, the listing status will also be changed to INACTIVE listing status on the LISTING DASHBOARD.
• If a listing does have one or more portals ticked when initially SAVING it to LMS, or if any portal names are ticked under the LISTING STATUS & FEED module, but the status has not been changed manually to ACTIVE before saving it, the portal feeds will still show GREY next to the listing name on the LISTING DASHBOARD since the STATUS is not set to ACTIVE and will still reflect as an INACTIVE listing.
BELOW SOME SCREENPRINTS AS FURTHER GUIDANCE:
Click to open the LISTING DASHBOARD.
Click on Change Listing Status to change the STATUS of a listing, or to tick or untick a specific portal for a specific listing. Once again, first click on a specific listing and click on this button
This LISTING STATUS & FEED module will open when you click on the Change Listing Status button will open:
The following dates are displayed:
• Date Listing Created.
• Activation Date.
• Expiry Date.
If the listing is NOT in ACTIVE listing status, these dates cannot be edited.
In order to change the listing’s STATUS, click on the STATUS dropdown.
In order to edit the Activation or Expiry date, the listing status must first be set to ACTIVE. The Activation and Expiry date fields and calendar function will now be activated in order for you to edit the dates.
Tick the tick box next to the portal/feed name you wish to activate. To activate all of them, tick the boxes next to all of them. To deactivate, untick the tick box.
ALWAYS CLICK ON THE “SAVE CHANGES” BUTTON.