How to Set a Listing With a Future Date
How to set a listing with a future date V1.1
Listings captured with a future date will most often be in a DRAFT format
• Understanding the LMS listing Statuses on the Listing Dashboard
• How to read the listing status result
• How to make a listing Inactive
• How to Expire a listing prior to the current expiry date
• How to read the portal feed / website status results
• How do I check if my listing is not feeding to P24 or PP
• How to Edit the Listing Activation and Expiry dates
• How to capture a listing in DRAFT format
LISTING WITH A FUTURE DATE:
• When any listing is captured with a listing date set to a future date, it will not allow you to change the listing status to ACTIVE, and it will remain as INACTIVE.
• Once the listing date is reached, LMS will automatically change the listing status to ACTIVE and send the listing to the portals which are ticked at that stage.
• If no portal/s are ticked, the listing status will remain INACTIVE and the portals will display GREY, irrespective of the fact that the listing is within the listing dates set on LMS.
IN OTHER WORDS:
• IF a LISTING is in an INACTIVE STATUS: If a portal is ticked, the portal will display GREY on the LISTING DASHBOARD.
• To change the portal to GREEN, check that the Listing Activation Date is not set to a future date and change the listing STATUS to ACTIVE on the LISTING STATUS & FEED module.
• If the Listing Activation Date is set to a future date, change the listing STATUS to ACTIVE in order to activate the Listing Activation Date calendar box, change the activation date to today’s date and click SAVE. The listing will now have an ACTIVE status and the portals which are ticked will display in GREEN.
• IF ACTIVE STATUS is CHOSEN: But NO portal feed has been ticked when the listing was loaded, or by means of opening the LISTING STATUS & FEED module at a later stage, the listing status will revert back to INACTIVE automatically and the portal names will be GREY.
• IF ACTIVE STATUS IS CHOSEN: If the portal name/s ARE ticked, but the listing date is in the future, the listing status will revert back to INACTIVE and the portal names will be GREY next to the listing name.
• Once the listing date is reached, LMS will make the listing status ACTIVE and send the listing to the ticked portals.
• The ticked portal name/s will then show GREEN next to the listing name on the LISTING DASHBOARD until the listing date expires (which will change the listing status automatically to EXPIRED and make the portal names GREY on the LISTING DASHBOARD). If the listing status is manually edited under the LISTING STATUS & FEED module to EXPIRED, the listings will no longer be displayed on any portals, irrespective whether they are ticked or not.