Fall in love, 9 bedrooms on 2 floors, ground floor living and entertainment
— Welcoming entrance hall, with separate guest ablution facilities
– The wooden framed glass window to the pool area is breathtaking, seen as you walk in the entrance hall
– Large kitchen and dining area, with double volume opening, folding wooden and glass doors that lead to the covered outside patio, entertainment, swimming pool and braai facilities area
– Beautiful naturally, self maintaining, manicured gardens, trees, rocks, grass and the likes
– Main lounge is exceptionally large with a fireplace, large enough to make one side into a plush library, or a second formal lounge. This wing leads onto another outside covered patio area, through opening folding wood and glass doors, which overlooks the lovely treed garden
– The entire down stairs has double volume ceilings, bringing the palatial rooms together
– Second level:
– The main very large bedroom, with its own balcony is fully carpeted. The full bathroom is en-suite and is beautifully tiled, the bedroom has extra cupboard space.
– 2 additional large bedrooms that share a full bathroom. The one bedroom has doors leading to a private patio that overlooks the front garden.
– Third level
– There are 4 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms (shower, loo and basin). All bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling in natural white tiling.
– The top level has the most magnificent distant view, which you can enjoy on a private, covered patio.
– There is a separate flatlet that enjoys a large open plan lounge, bedroom, kitchen and separate full bathroom. The flatlet has a large private balcony.
– The entrance is fully paved, and has 2 auto garages, and storage areas, and separate laundry.
– There are also domestic quarters, all with their own bathrooms (shower, loo and basin), as well as separate entrances to each.
– The home has a built in generator as well as 5 power saving heat pumps.
– Fully paved drive way, with open parking to the left and to the right. The drive can accomodate easily 10 or so cars.
– Fully walled property, with big stand, a dream home.
Updated on July 11, 2021 at 5:26 pm
Reference #: 1319978
Suburb / Town: Pretoria
Property Type: House
Living Areas: 2
Building Size: 700.0 ㎡
Stand Size: 1360.0 m²
Rates & Taxes: R 5000
Levy: R 1
Key Property Features
Top floor 4 all with en-suite bathrooms Middle floor main en-suite, with balcony, loads of cupboards Ground floor guest loo Flatlet outside, open plan bedroom, lounge, kitchen, neat bathroom
6 bedrooms en-suite 2 share bathroom
large beautiful kitchen, with separate scullery and walk in pantry Large dining, sun room area leading to main patio through folding doors
Large maintenance free garden, with beautiful natural trees, shrubs and rock features