For Covid - 19 updates, please visit the official Government website

Compare Listings


Forms part of Unesco’s Waterberg Biosphere Reserve
Secure your  1-2 hectare stand on stunning Bushveld property. The 1500 hectare of mountains, vistas, plains, waterfalls and streams; hosts giraffe, sable, roan, tsessebe, kudu, impala, waterbuck, red hartebeest, eland, nyala, bushbuck, reedbuck, mountain reedbuck klipspringer, warthog and many smaller species.  
Residents may walk and cycle all over the estate.  With 40km of mountain roads it is a cyclist’s paradise.
There is a Shared Lodge (4 shares remain @ R350 000 each, also to be sold).
Hidden in the mountains of the Waterberg, an easy 1.5 hours from Menlyn in Pretoria and just north of the town of Modimolle/Nylstroom. It is close enough to invite city friends over for lunch.
The estate is well established, with some 120 stands (85%) sold and 65 houses built.  The estate has been functioning for eight years already.

Approved before a change in legislation about a decade ago.  The remaining full title stands are literally the last.  With the supply thus capped and demand ongoing, values are bound to increase dramatically going forward.  
With almost 90% of the estate being common property, owners don’t only buy their own full title 1-2 hectare stand, but they also get all of farms almost 1500 hectares included in the deal.  The total building footprint on the estate is only around 0.25% (a quarter percent).  The other 99.75% is unadulterated nature.
A lot of freedom in terms of building.  There is no minimum size, allowing you to start as small as you wish and expand over time. No particular style or building materials is prescribed, provided the buildings blend in. There are 10 years to start building.
 Excellent connectivity allows one to live and work in the bush.
All stands are accessible to ordinary sedan vehicles.

Every stand has its own water connection, with an engineer designed water reticulation network supplied by estate boreholes. Being off the grid, there is no dependance on any local authority for services.
Levies are R1140 per month, including 6000 litres of free water whereafter a sliding scale applies. Municipal rates are approximately R50 per month. Being free from Eskom, there are no electricity accounts and no load shedding, and every house has its own solar electricity.
All common property, infrastructure and game is managed and maintained by the Home Owners Association, with an Estate Manager and a dedicated team.
 Security is excellent, being landlocked and surrounded by private land. There is also a 14 kilometre electrified game fence all around the estate and a dedicated security company.

Read More


Updated on July 8, 2022 at 3:02 am

  • Reference #: 1331912
  • Price: R1,499,000
  • Suburb / Town: Modimolle
  • Property Type: Vacant Land / Stand
  • Stand Size: 2000.0 m²

Need a Bond?

Total you will repay
Total Interest
Per Installment
Loan Payment (R):
Interest Rate (%):
Period in Years :
* The interest rate is by default set to the prime lending rate. Banking institutions may choose to lend to individuals at a rate above or below this prime rate.