User is Unable to Upload mp4 Video to a Listing
User is unable to load mp4 video to a listing – It loads but does not submit.
Response from Developer: There is no max file size but preferably less than 70MB.
Please check the following regarding your virtual tour:
NB – Virtual tours can take up to 24 hours to upload to YouTube. Virtual tours must be in the correct MP4 format.
- Virtual tours must contain interior photos of the property or will be blocked by P24.
- If your MP4 video loads but does not submit, then check the following: What is the size of the file as videos should preferably be less than 100MB?
- To check this, hover over the file where you saved the video to see the size.
- Videos larger than 100Mb will possibly not upload or take a very long time to upload.
- Make the video smaller in size – Google “how to decrease the size of a video”.
- The video should not run for longer than 1 (one) minute as this will also prevent it from uploading.
Make the video shorter with less information.
The above are the only reasons for a virtual tour to not upload.