How to Upload a VIRTUAL TOUR V1.0
• With the first version of Virtual Tour uploads, a video will be uploaded to our Youtube account. Once the YouTube link is available, the video will appear on the Property.CoZa website.
• To transfer this video to Property24, the Office Administrator or Sales Manager (OA/SM) can use the YouTube link to upload the video onto Property24, via Agent Zone.
• A Virtual Tour can only be uploaded to an existing listing. i.e. a listing that has already been created. Therefore, a Virtual Tour can only be uploaded while using LMS View/Edit Listing.
• Only one Virtual Tour per listing can be uploaded. If a second video is uploaded, this will overwrite the first video.
• Only videos in the M4 (mpeg/mp4) format are currently supported for upload. Matterport 3D videos require uploading by the Matterport service providers to Property.CoZa, Property24 and Private Property.
• The video, depending on its size, can take up to 10 minutes to upload, depending on your internet speed.
• Once a video has been successfully uploaded, it will start the process of transferring to YouTube, and this may take from 4 to 24 hours, depending on the size of the video.
• The YouTube link will be made available once the video has been saved on YouTube and a Notification will appear on your LMS Notifications to advise you.
• Check your listing and view your video on the Property.CoZa website for quality.
• The link that appears on the website and LMS notifications can be copied and used for different applications, e.g. send this to your OA/SM to add to Property24, use the link to send with a WhatsApp message to potential buyers, add this link to your social media platforms.
• LMS Virtual Tours is not available to transfer to Private Property in v1.0 and will be available in the future.
• If you are making videos for Virtual Tours, make use of the CRM Video Templates that can be used to personalise your video intro and outro. Save these CRM templates as images to add to your video.
• Quality photos and branding may be included in these videos however, for Property24 specifically, there must be an element of real video footage and movement in the video.
• Virtual tours and videos offer browsing buyers an overview of the property and will improve your quality score on Property24.
Please note the systems information provided as you use Virtual Tour, these have been provided to guide you.
Use the CRM video template to personalise your Intros and Outros for your videos
Then click on Add Virtual Tour.
Once the video has been uploaded, click on submit to upload this to our YouTube account.
Only an OA/SM can arrange the transfer of the link to Property24 for Virtual Tour v1.0.
8. If your social media platforms, like Facebook and WhatsApp, are available on your laptop, you can simply copy the YouTube link to any of your social media platforms.