Property.CoZa Terms & Conditions
This page states the terms & conditions under which you may use the website www.propertycoza.com.
- The terms “you” and “user” as used herein refer to all individuals and / or entities accessing the website.
- The term “website” as used herein refers to www.propertycoza.com
By using the website you accept to be bound by these terms & conditions. The website may revise these terms & conditions at any time by updating this page without prior notice. You should periodically visit this page to review the terms & conditions to which you are bound.
- Users may not use the website to transmit, distribute, store or destroy any material:
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or any other personal rights of others that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, hateful or abusive.
- The following is prohibited in respect to the website.
- Making use of any spider, robot or any other automatic device, software or manual process to monitor, copy any part of the website.
- Using any device, software, routine or the like to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
- Copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, creating derivative works, or publicly displaying any content from the website without Property.CoZa’s prior written consent.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or excessive load on the website infrastructure.
- Reverse engineering, assembling or otherwise attempting to discover any source code relating to the website or any tool therein, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law.
Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
- All content and data on this website, including, but not limited to: software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property or licensed to the website.
- User of this website are not granted a license or any other rights including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or Intellectual Property Rights in / or to the content contained in this website.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, but without limitation:
- Accessing data that is not intended for such a user or logging into a server or account which the user is not allowed to access.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the website for vulnerabilities or any system or network, attempt to breach security or authentication measure without proper authorization.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper workings of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Each user undertakes to:
- Keep confidential any and all information, whether written or oral concerning the business and affairs of Property.CoZa and each of each other whether obtained from that party or any third party.
- Keep confidential the terms & conditions of this agreement.
- Each user herby waives any rights and or claims it may have against Property.CoZa in respect of any loss, liability, damage (Whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of the user’s use or inability to use the website or the services, content provided from and through the website.
- Whilst Property.CoZa has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the website and it’s contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that the website will operate error-free or that any files, downloads or applications available via the website are free from viruses, trojans or any other data, code or harmful mechanisms which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
- In no event shall Property.CoZa and / or any third-party contributors of material to the website be liable for any costs, expenses, losses and damages of any nature (Whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, incidental, special or consequential) arising out of the use of the website and / or the operational failure of the website, and whether or not such costs, expenses, losses and damages are based on contract, strict liability or otherwise.
- While making use of this website, information about you may be either collected by us, or provided by you. Such information will become the property Property.CoZa
- CoZa may use this information to provide you with information regarding our products and / or services from time to time.
- You may request that Property.CoZa cease to send you such information or request that your information be removed from our database or mailing list at any time.
- CoZa is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes any representations in respect of third-party privacy policies.
Property.CoZa will not disclose any information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to Property.CoZa employees or agents who require such information to carry out their duties and responsibilities. There may also be circumstances when the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in the case of the sale of Property.CoZa or any of it’s associated services and / or websites, Property.CoZa will not disclose your personal information without giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to consent to such.